Head of Government, Regulatory and Industry Affairs
Australian Retail Credit Association
2:50 PM Panel Discussion: Considering The Importance Of Constructing API Frameworks Which Comply With Standards While Also Benefitting The Consumer In Innovative and Exciting Ways
The benefits of Open Banking will only be felt by both the company and consumer if businesses are able to innovate and experiment with the construction of API frameworks. Partnering with Fintechs to achieve this vision can open up new realms of possibility, which in a competitive market, is necessary to stay ahead of the competition and retain customers.
This panel will explore the key considerations which must be made when planning to open up APIs.
- Opportunities available to industry through open data and opening up APIs
- Piloting new ideas – keys considerations and objectives
- Working with Fintechs to enable innovation
- Possible pitfalls and lessoned learned in experimenting with API frameworks
- Customer centricity – allowing creativity which focuses on the consumer’s needs