Ahead of Open Banking and API Melbourne we chat to Eduardo Martinez Barrios, Open Banking Product Head from Santander UK about:
- How they up-scaled their legacy systems to accommodate for open banking
- Overcoming the challenges they faced to ensure successful project delivery
- The value of open banking for businesses and their consumers
Ahead of Open Banking and API Melbourne we chat to George Lucas, CEO and Managing Director of Raiz Invest and Marcus Cann, CIO at MOGO about:
- The implications of open banking on the Australian finance sector
- Understanding data safety in an open banking world
- Staying competitive in the open banking market
Ahead of the Open Banking Summit 2018 we chat to Google’s head of Customer Solutions & Innovation (APAC), Scott Thomson. Scott, who has worked with enterprises across Asia Pacific and the US to help them drive innovation and unlock value from data and machine learning for more than a decade, shares his insights into the technologies disrupting the financial services sector and delves into how banks can adapt and leverage these innovations to stay ahead of the competition.
Ahead of the Open Banking Summit 2018 we chat to Ben Stokes, Head of Digital Experience and Engagement at CUA. In this article Ben chats to us about how CUA is focusing on the opportunities, not challenges, created by open banking that will allow them to optimise the member journey.
Ahead of Australia’s first strategic Open Banking Summit 2018 we chat to Erik Fenna, Chief Information Officer at customer-owned P&N Bank, WA's largest locally owned and managed bank. In this article Erik explores the threats and opportunities open banking poses to traditional financial institutions, and further delves into how banks can work with government regulators to shape Australia’s financial future.