3rd Open Banking and APIs Melbourne Summit 2019
Your “How-To” Roadmap To Deliver Personalized
Experiences, Unlock New Revenue Streams and Protect Customer Data Through Open
With the first wave of Open Banking scheduled for February 2020, consumers are set to have greater control over their data and banks have the opportunity to re-define the meaning of great customer experiences, products and services. 2019 will be crucial in determining how banks, fintechs and financial institutions prepare themselves for a new era of innovation and customer centricity.
With that in mind, we return with the 3rd chapter of the Open Banking and APIs Melbourne Summit, taking a strong focus on the "how to" to provide you considerations and strategies that help you gear up for the Open Banking regime.
The program will look at:
- Investigating how your products and services will need to evolve with open APIs
- The impact on core banking platforms and ensuring that they are ready to manage a larger data load
- Understanding how to better collaborate with third party entities in sharing consumer data and APIs
- Building cyber security and resilience for the Open Banking regime
- Building customer engagement to maximize the uptake and the projected benefits of open banking
Bringing together the entire Open Banking ecosystem, with representatives from the government, regulators, big 4, customer owned banks, lenders, fintech and aggregators, this is your opportunity to build connections and inform the direction of your open banking strategy.
Why you need to attend Open Banking 2019
Gain insight from international leaders who have responded successfully to open banking
Understand the expectations and regulatory implications of open banking
Learn about the benefits of partnerships and collaboration in accelerating innovation
Assess the future of the evolving digital financial industry with leading Fintechs
Learn how to address consumer concerns to strengthen confidence, privacy and loyalty
Understand how to harness digital innovations to develop a seamless customer experience
Who will you meet?
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Heads of Technology
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Digital Banking
- Heads of Open Platforms (API)
- Heads of Client Experience
From the following industries:
- Banking & Finance
- Credit Unions & Mutual Funds
- Financial Services and Insurance
- And much more