Open Banking and API Summit 2018
A Roadmap to Unlock the Power of Open Banking by Developing Personalised Products, Opening up New Revenue Streams and Protecting Customer Data
Open Banking Review has been released and the July 2019 deadline looms ahead – giving consumers greater control over their data and with it the opportunity for banks to deliver better products and services. The next 6 months will be crucial as banks prepare to launch their open banking platforms and make their APIs public.
The 2nd chapter of the Open Banking and API Summit taking place on the 30th and 31st of October will address the biggest questions and challenges that will face banks and financial institutions as they gear up for the Open Banking regime.
The program will look at:
- Investigating how your products and services will need to evolve with open APIs
- The impact on core banking platforms and ensuring that they are ready to manage a larger data load
- Understanding how to better collaborate with third party entities in sharing consumer data and APIs
- Building cyber security and resilience for the Open Banking regime
- Building customer engagement to maximize the uptake and the projected benefits of open banking
The conference will bring together the entire Open Banking ecosystem, with representatives from the government, regulators, big 4, customer owned banks, lenders, fintech and aggregators. Open Banking and API is a prime opportunity to build connections and inform the direction of your open banking strategy.
Open Banking Product Head
Santander UK (International)
General Manager of Digital and Integration
Bank of Queensland
General Manager, Consumer Data Right Branch
Data Standards Body
CEO and Managing Director
Missed out on the Open Banking conference held in Sydney earlier this year?
Check out the Open Banking 2018 highlights video, and see what's in store for the Melbourne event!
Why you must attend Open Banking 2018
Gain insight from international leaders who have responded successfully to open banking
Understand the expectations and regulatory implications of open banking
Learn about the benefits of partnerships and collaboration in accelerating innovation
Assess the future of the evolving digital financial industry with leading Fintechs
Learn how to address consumer concerns to strengthen confidence, privacy and loyalty
Understand how to harness digital innovations to develop a seamless customer experience
Who will you meet?
- Chief Digital Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Heads of Technology
- Heads of Innovation
- Heads of Digital Banking
- Heads of Open Platforms (API)
- Heads of Client Experience
From the following industries:
- Banking & Finance
- Credit Unions & Mutual Funds
- Financial Services and Insurance
- And much more